Tenants desire to keep the following described pet
in the dwelling they occupy under the Rental Agreement referred to above. Because this agreement specifically prohibits keeping pets without the Owners'
permission, Tenants agree to the following terms and conditions in exchange for
1) Tenants agree that they are solely responsible for the maintenance of the above described pet, and agree to keep their pet under control at all times.
2) Tenants agree to keep their pet restrained, but not tethered, when it is outside their dwelling.
3) Tenants agree to adhere to local ordinances, including leash and licensing
4) Tenants agree not to leave their pet unattended for unreasonable periods.
5) Tenants agree to clean up after their pet and to dispose of their pet's waste
properly and quickly.
6) Tenants agree not to leave food or water for their pet or any other animal outside their dwelling where it may attract other animals.
7) Tenants agree to keep their pet from being unnecessarily noisy or aggressive and causing any annoyance or discomfort to others and will remedy immediately any complaints made through Miz Rentals Inc.
8) Tenants agree to provide their pet with an identification tag that the pet will wear at all times while on the premises.
9) Tenants agree not to breed or allow the pet to reproduce, but if this should occur, the pet’s offspring will be placed within eight weeks of birth.
10) Tenants agree to immediately pay for any damage, loss, or expense caused by their pet.
11) Tenants agree to pay for pest infestation services resulting from pets allowed in the property by tenant after termination of occupancy
12) Tenants agree that this Agreement applies only to the specific pet described above and that no other pet may be substituted. Tenants agree to furnish the Owners with a picture of their pet prior to occupancy if requested.